Disciples are believers who know Jesus, are growing in Jesus, and are helping others do the same. This happens in the context of small groups such as one-on-one or groups of three or four. It's important we learn the foundations of our faith in a world that is in chaos. These foundations are learned through our four-part DESTINED Bible study series.
Some of these foundational life skills are:
- Experiencing assurance of our salvation and the power of forgiveness
- How to live a Spirit-filled life and grow in Christ-likeness
- How to study the Bible and have confidence in its authenticity and authority
- How to commune with God and know His will
- How to share your faith story and the Gospel with others
- How to live with an eternal perspective in ministry and service to others for God’s glory.