To those in our church that are part of our military (currently serving or veterans), we thank you and know we can never repay you for the sacrifices you make for our freedom. If you're a military family, we would love to connect with you and pray for you!
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
- 2nd Sunday of every month at 10:10am in the prayer chapel
- 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the Northpoint room (September-May)
- Safety for all who serve in all branches of the military
- Wisdom for leaders in every branch of the military
- Mental, emotional, and physical health of veterans
- Healthy marriages of military families
- Gospel to be spread through Chaplains and Christian servicemen and women
Christmas stockings for the deployed military
Return your stockings by nov 13
Join us in blessing the deployed soldiers! Every year, Rockpoint's Military Ministry puts on a Christmas Stocking Drive where you can pick up a stocking and kit to fill it up for Rockpoint to ship to deployed military soldiers.
You can pick up your kit on Oct 23, Oct 30, and Nov 6 in the gathering area. Please return your stocking by Nov 13.
The military Ministry at Rockpoint Church began in 2015 for the purpose of honoring, serving, and supporting our veterans and military families through prayer, encouragement, and acts of service.
Rockpoint Church Military Ministry serves God and our country by honoring and supporting military and veteran families. It is our goal that the Gospel of Christ be expressed through intercessory prayer, words of encouragement, and acts of kindness. We pray for the safety and wellbeing of each military service member and veteran. It is our desire that they and their families come to know the love of Jesus Christ through life-transforming experiences.