Rockpoint Kids & Nursery
In-Person | 9:00am only
**Pre-registration no longer required.
We're building a strong foundation for kids and families to follow Jesus together.
Kids are on a journey with God, and our passion is to help them grow closer to him as they discover His love and truth in relevant, age-appropriate ways.
We are excited to welcome children back to Rockpoint Nursery, Preschool and Elementary with limited capacity.
This is a great way to be involved with teaching the love of Jesus to your kids, and to see what your kids experience each week at church even while you stay at home!
Family Hope Christmas Kits
November 22 & during office hours November 23-25.
We are bringing the event to you! Our Family Hope Christmas Kits have everything you need to put together your own advent wreath. The box also includes a family devotional with brief readings, prayers and family activities for each week of advent. There's even a sticker sheet to help your younger ones countdown to Christmas! Kits are available for pick up after the services on November 22 and during office hours November 23-25. Reserve your kit today.
Virtual Christmas Choir
We can’t have a massive Christmas choir this year but that won’t stop us from singing about the birth of our Savior!
- Have your kids watch the video enough times to become familiar with the song
- Dress up in your Christmas outfits, PJ's or favorite clothes and record your kids singing, dancing, playing instruments to the song. Grown ups, feel free to join in!
- Send us your video by Sunday, November 29 and our amazing production team will do the rest!
- The video will be shown during the services on Sunday, December 13.
In our nursery, our goal is to create a peaceful atmosphere and care for your child’s physical needs. We also take safety, security, and wellness to heart to give you the confidence that your little one is good hands.
Preschoolers are forming core beliefs and attitudes that can shape their faith for years to come. We introduce preschoolers to Jesus and what His love means to them.
We seek to engage your child’s interest through high-energy large-group time and small-group interactions to promote a personal interest in God!
We realize going to a new place without knowing what to expect is hard! That's why we want you to rest assured that as soon as you get here, we'll take care of everything! This video will help you get your kids checked in:
Top 4 Things to Know:
- Check-in has changed. All preschool and elementary kids will enter at the Lower Level Entrance (follow the signs). Guardians with nursery-aged-only children can use the Main Entrance.
- Face coverings are required. Staff, volunteers, and children first grade and up.
- One parent/guardian only at drop off AND pick up.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Group sizes have been reduced.
- Games are non-contact and outdoors (weather permitting).
- Slide is closed.
- Prepackaged snacks when/if served.